February 13, 2016





   Hi guys, its been a long time since I updated this blog.Sorry I'm kind of busy studying. Since I entered form 4 life gets rough, because I need to study about physic,chemistry, biology and so on. Hope you understandmy situationSo today I going to talk about my idol, Malala Yousafzai. You should know this girl, she's from Pakistan who stand out to voice about education.




Malala Yousafzai was born on July 12 , 1997 , in Mingora , Pakistan. As a child she become an advocate for girls' education I love the way she stand up for the voice out about girls have their own right to studyNow we as a student always say ' I'm too lazy to go to school/school are sucks'.But in Pakistan, children really want to study because they want to chase their future. So we actually need to praise, to Allah because give us a change to study and learn about new things everyday. In October 9, 2012 , a gunman from Taliban tribe shot her when she wan traveling home from school.But thanks to Allah she survived, and has continued to speak out the importance of education for girls.She said that after she was shooted , all her fear was gone . She stand up back and keep on fighting. That a spirit that actually all young people in this world should have . She also was nomited for a Nobel Peace Prize in 2013 . Guys , she just 19 years old ! .And again she was nomited in 2014 for Nobel Peace Prize . What a wonderful ! She was labeled as a youngest person to receive the Nobel Prize . Okay guys i need to go now , dont forget to follow me !




You Might Also Like

0 comments

Like us on Facebook